• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

hi all

i have just paid cento client £99 ' i have decided not to go through with this and have sent no paperwork back to them i called them to ask for my money back and they refused '' is this right cheers tony

Re: hello everyone

Originally posted by tony123 View Post
    hi all

i have just paid cento client £99 ' i have decided not to go through with this and have sent no paperwork back to them i called them to ask for my money back and they refused '' is this right cheers tony
    Hi Tony

Firstly, have you received the paperworks from them? as I believe the paperwork has to all be sent back to obtain a refund.

Please can you send an email to admin@legalbeagles.info
    fully stating your concerns, giving all the info when you paid, the time and date of the call, and the telephone number that the call was made to.

Do you have a name of the person(s) who you spoke to and the reasons for them not refunding this money.

Have you followed their complaints proceedure and put everything in writing?

Tuttsi

Comment

Hi all

I have the same problem as Tony123 - I paid cento yesterday and now regret doing that and want to get my money back. I called them today and they said customer services would call me back within the hour - but they didnt. Now I dont know what next to do. I will call them again but I guess this is what to expect. I called my credit card company and they said to call them next week and they will dipute the payment. But will I get the money back?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiorenza View Post
        Hi all

I have the same problem as Tony123 - I paid cento yesterday and now regret doing that and want to get my money back. I called them today and they said customer services would call me back within the hour - but they didnt. Now I dont know what next to do. I will call them again but I guess this is what to expect. I called my credit card company and they said to call them next week and they will dipute the payment. But will I get the money back?
        Sorry Fiorenza that this post was not answered.

Have you been able to contact Cento, and if so can you please adise on how you are getting on and what the outcome was.

If you are still having difficulty in getting through please try this number - Ryan on 01554 82427 as we are advised that this is the person that can deal with complaints.

Tuttsi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X