• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

citi cardsletter - i have a right to claim ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citi cardsletter - i have a right to claim ?

hi, recieved this letter today from citi cards saying that i held a citi card between march 06 & dec 08 & in clause 24.8 it excluded their liability for claims on transactions made abroad under section 75 of the CCA, that section gives me the right to claim against them for any misrepresentation or breach of contract by the supplier relating to goods and services purchased using my card where the price of the item was between £100 & £30,000 inc vat !

Is there anything i can claim for ? i must have used the card a lot abroad but i dont have any reciepts or statements.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...y/citicard.jpg
    Potless1

Re: citi cardsletter - i have a right to claim ?

I think they have had to send these letters out due to undertakings with the FSA (guessing)

do you have any claim under section 75 ? If you dont know its doubtful you have...it would be something like an order placed and not fulfilled and the company wouldnt refund you, or a company going bust before fulfilling their obligations etc.

Of course you could always have late payment/over limit fees on that card which you could claim back (nothing to do with sec 75 but handy reminder you had that card)
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X