• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

'Very' Refund Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Very' Refund Nightmare

A few weeks ago I bought some shoes on Very. They arrived in the wrong size. I used their returns process and sent them back via a tracked service. They were received 10 days ago.

As they don't seem to have an exchange policy, only refunds, I immediately placed an order for the right size. I paid. My order confirmation arrived and seemed to indicate the wrong size ordered, so I cancelled the order and immediately placed another, thinking it might have been me. The order confirmation said the same 'wrong size', so I cancelled again.

Stupidly, I placed another order for what I thought was for the right size, only to receive an order confirmation for yet another wrong size. On this occasion I couldn't cancel the order and had to wait for it to be dispatched and I've literally just sent them back.

The customer service agent I spoke to didn't know when my refunds would be processed. I was just told "in due course" which I find wholly unacceptable. I have spent over £261 which needs to be refunded. Apparently the issue was caused by my actual size being out of stock, so I was allocated the next available size, which I find totally ludicrous.

They conveniently have no email address to speak of in terms of customer complaints. Just an automated chat bot and a customer service number. The agents just aren't interested. I feel like I'm going in circles trying to get my money back.

Any ideas as to how I can move this along? Surely Trading Standards would have something to say about their business model / practices.
    Tags: None

It's all 'Very' strange.

Try the following, csr@theverygroup.com.

It is totally ridiculous, simply because what if they are out of stock of the next 2 sizes?
    then you'll automatically get a size which is 'just ridiculous'.

Comment

I’m a size 7. All orders confirmed and received were for 11.5. Simply bonkers.

Comment

The csr email is for their 'sustainability team' only (whatever that is). All complaints either need to be by phone call or in writing. No email address provided. They don't want to deal with complaints clearly.

Comment

Complain to the ceo

Comment

I would be writing straight to their head office (The Very Group. Head Office. Skyways House Speke Road Speke Liverpool L70 1AB. ) warning them that if they didn't sort the problem asap I would be initiating a court claim for breach of contract as per rights bestowed under Consumer Rights Act 2015

Comment

Robbie Feather
              Chief Executive Officer
              robbie.feather@shopdirect.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X