• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all. Not sure if I’m in the right place?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all. Not sure if I’m in the right place?

Google brought me here after searching for “medical negligence advice forum” But other than mental health I can’t see an option For advice about medical treatment ongoing in hospital.
    im not happy with the treatment a family member is getting. And I genuinely think thier significant decline back to life threatening after already leaving intension care is 100% down to the staff.
    Ive tried to complain and was shut down and told “it can happen” but it doesn’t feel right.

do I’m looking for 2 things.

medical advice. (To see if they are wrong)
    legal advice (what can I do about it)

im that worried I think if they continue to “treat them” they way they have so far they will kill them. I Genuinely belive that’s going to happen now.

im tempted to contact a journalist and see if they will come in the hospital and see what’s happening.
    Tags: None

Have you spoken to the Hospital about your concerns?

Comment

Yes.
      they completely fobbed me off. Told me they have done nothing wrong. But refused to justify anything or explain why certain things were needed.
      it took me 7 days to see an actual doctor and only because I complained.

so I’m looking to actually explain his condition to someone independent. So I can either be reassured their actions are right. And it’s just rudeness and no communicating. Or if they have actually been negligent.

if negligent I will move to formal complaint and/or solicitor. And in the mean time I will attend immediately and remove him from that hospital and take him somewhere else .

Comment

https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-u...nts/complaint/

Can can also complain to your MP.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X