• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Used car problems have questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used car problems have questions

I bought a used car may 18, 2024 I was told by the sales rep to bring the cr back to the dealership to get the check engine light off and the belts checked cause it was squeaking and there was a noise coming from under the car and the steering wheel would shake they told me to call first so I call for a few days can’t get a hold of the mechanic manager so I text the sales person via their personal cell they reach out to manager still no call or anything finally I get a date to bring in the car they in like a week later the manager said they turned the rotors and the 2 belts needed to be replaced they test drove the car nd both belts busted so they replaced them the 2 nd time and that he needed a rod that did something for the belts and that the check engine light was reading the gas cap and told me to turn it 3 full turnes when I put gas when I picked up the car it was 10 min to closing I drove straight home which is 40 miles away on the way home I noticed the steering wheel was still shaking a little the noise was still there and the car was pulling to the left a little and the light was back on and I had to put gas in I put the cap on like he said to do it and the light was still on after I followed direction on how to properly put it on still the light was on I got home 40 miles later and I had text the car sales person the issues were still there I was told to call the manager for several days I tried and tried to cal and couldn’t get a hold of him I had talked to different departments who said they would pass the message and still I hadn’t heard from him so one of the workers was very rude because I asked to speak to the sales person who took me on a test drive the lady says he is really busy with a customer who wants to buy a cr I clearly said ok I’ll hold she said oh no I will tell him to call u because he is dealing with a customer so he can’t help h I responded well he’ll I’m I not. Customer as well cause I now am feeling like I bought a lemon and u re now avoiding me so two days go by I call during those days I get a worker who works in the service dept finally nd he tell me my appointment will not be untill jume 26 cause they were really busy with other cars I said ok well before the 26 of June came like a week before I text the sales person back and let them no that on my way back from work the car had died on me and my minor child has to push start it as I exited the fwy and I Recorded a video of the now louder noise that the car was making and let her know I was gonna try and make it home cause I live 15 miles off the fwy exit and I have to drive thru a canyon and the car was not driveable so I c for a few days text the sales rep and finally get ahold of the manager he tell me he will have his tow guy come get the car he said no one told him the car was not drivable now so the tow guy comes out the same day I talked to the manager when he heard the car turn out he said oh my gosh ur engine is no good he said are they gonna cover it I said yes because I have proof via text message that they said I was still under warranty now this is now jume 20, 2024 so here we are it’s now July 3, 2024 and I was told on Friday that it may take another week or two they didn’t know if they can do the work at their shop they might have to send it to another shop I let the manager know that I lost my two clients and that a Uber to get to one of my clients comes out to 87 dollars and I can’t afford an u er and I need my car back asap I even went down there to check u
    Tags: None

Hi
    Unfortunately you have joined LB UK forum
    Freeway, dollars and canyon gives it away that you live in USA
    Having read your thread I can't actually find a question
    If you decide to post on a US forum, my advice is to include the make, age and mileage of the car, how you paid
    Break your post into paragraphs and provide dates of events associated with the car problems
    Add a question or two
    Last edited by Pezza54; 3rd July 2024, 14:58:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X