• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Naja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naja

Hi guys I hope someone can help me
    Tags: None

I have a question. In October2023 a county cour judge made an order for a debt I have to pay in monthly installment for a certain amount. Today the 15th of June 2024 I had a letter from the Co many I am paying the money to as per judgment order saying that the debt was higher and they are reviewing my account. This is from solaris law. The debt was with azzurro.

Can anyone helpe please understand how can the xontact me when i am paying reĺigiously what the court oršered?? What do I do???

Thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
      I have a question. In October2023 a county cour judge made an order for a debt I have to pay in monthly installment for a certain amount. Today the 15th of June 2024 I had a letter from the Co many I am paying the money to as per judgment order saying that the debt was higher and they are reviewing my account. This is from solaris law. The debt was with azzurro.

Can anyone helpe please understand how can the xontact me when i am paying reĺigiously what the court oršered?? What do I do???

Thank you in advance
      Hi BRI

Welcome to LB.

I would write back disputing any amended amount, reason being that you were ordered by the Court to pay £XXX.
      Which you are paying. If they seek any further monies, then they will need to go to Court and state that you will defend
      the claim as the matter has already been decided by the Court. Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X