• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stalking Cyber Harassment For Years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalking Cyber Harassment For Years

HI, Looking for some info/advice please. We are in the process of a stalking/cyber harassment case and the person doing it has been relentless over the past 5 or so years. We have also been relentless in gathering every message, photo etc that we were sent and the police have all of it. The person in question was creating multiple fake accounts per day sometimes and sending from those. The person in question is very well known to the police and has a long history of harassment of quite a few others as well, using the same methods. Businesses and individuals have been slated online etc -the list is long. He didnt show up at the last court citation but he did at the most recent where he pled guilty. We are assuming that would be because of an amount of evidence against him? Given that he has a history of court appearances, previous similar offences, pled guilty in this one and has another 4 or 5 citations for the same thing in the up coming months, how does it work? Say he was found guilty of all of them (because he is) , what's the likely outcome -do they take the other cases into consideration, given that there will be a pattern of harassment in general? Up until this, we had never seen the inside of a court, so we are clueless really and hoping that someone can give us a scenario or two of possible outcomes... thanks in advance. Any info much appreciated.
    Tags: None

Paragraphs help.

HI, Looking for some info/advice please. We are in the process of a stalking/cyber harassment case and the person doing it has been relentless over the past 5 or so years.

We have also been relentless in gathering every message, photo etc that we were sent and the police have all of it. The person in question was creating multiple fake accounts per day sometimes and sending from those.

The person in question is very well known to the police and has a long history of harassment of quite a few others as well, using the same methods.

Businesses and individuals have been slated online etc -the list is long.

He didn't show up at the last court citation but he did at the most recent where he pled guilty. We are assuming that would be because of an amount of evidence against him?

Given that he has a history of court appearances, previous similar offences, pled guilty in this one and has another 4 or 5 citations for the same thing in the up coming months, how does it work?

Say he was found guilty of all of them (because he is) , what's the likely outcome -do they take the other cases into consideration, given that there will be a pattern of harassment in general?

Up until this, we had never seen the inside of a court, so we are clueless really and hoping that someone can give us a scenario or two of possible outcomes... thanks in advance. Any info much appreciated.

Makes it easier to read.

Experts will be along to assist.

Comment

tag islandgirl any advice?
      If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
      If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Hi apologies for radio silence have been away (and still am!) here are the guidelines for sentencing, You may be looking at A2 or A1 but that is only a guess based on your statements.
        Harassment/ Stalking/ Racially or religiously aggravated harassment/stalking – Sentencing (sentencingcouncil.org.uk)

Comment

Thank you islandgirl for responding whilst you are away.

Enjoy
          If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
          If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X