• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

improve good tittle in court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• improve good tittle in court

bought car from private seller 1 y ago. tried all proces avoid court ,ombudsman. no help at all. need take court action. Need help .any solicitors or barrister happy to help me
    Tags: None

Might help people to give you advice if you actually explained what the problem is...

Comment

You will need to tell us more than that if you want any worthwhile advice. What exactly has happened?
      All opinions expressed are based on my personal experience. I am not a lawyer and do not hold any legal qualifications.

Comment

You might try contacting solicitors to ask if they are willing to take on your case!
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

thanks for answer . I can't give all details hire because is all in progress. can I have your emails pls then a will message you. I bought car from guy who I know for some time . . I was use this car for 9 mounts untill company seized my car from car park. I report that to police station as stollen car. after 3 weeks I findeout that car was on finance have no knowledge about that. there is more details but I can't give on this web. that company still have my car 1 year . I have to go to court with that case. Pls give me your emails then I will tell u all story

Comment

I suggested that you contact solicitors. There must be several firms near you.
            Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

I already done that but they ask 2500 plus vat

Comment

for consultation only

Comment

I have contacted citizen advice, FCA, trading standards finance ombudsman not each can help, hire solicitor on beginning case paid him 400 on Friday call me Monday for another 800 plus vat and to make court case wants 7000 for start. stop talking with him after that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X