• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bad customer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad customer service

I have a window that won't close, it was purchased from a very large double glazing company. I called them up a few weeks back and informed them of this, and my disabilities and that it was urgent, due to the cold. I also filled out an online form about the problem, which promises a 5 working day reply. I've heard nothing back. I called them again on Friday explaining how they didn't call etc and that it was urgent. She assured me she would email the correct department and I'd hear back that day. Nothing.

I'm so tired of poor customer service, it seems no matter what you make them aware of, they still won't listen and carryout even basic tasks. Am I within my rights to do this? Phone a company, make them aware of the problem, and then inform them, if the problem isn't resolved it will be passed to a solicitor, and the solicitor will also bill you for their time? Is this a viable solution?

Thank You
    Tags: None

You can do that, but email a complaint to their Head Office / CEO first.

Tell them what the issues are, how it's effected you and what you want them to do.

Copy the complaint to CAB / Trading Standards.

Update thread with their response.

I'm thinking the company's name begins with 'A'.

Comment

Yes thats the company. Thank You

Comment

Mark it Formal Letter of Complaint.

Email it to:

Martin Rutter
        Chief Executive Officer
        martin.rutter@angliangroup.com

Update the thread when you get a response.

Comment

Hi The work was carried out in the end. Many Thanks for your help

Comment

Well done, good to know it's been resolved.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X