• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston bailiff Clamped disabled persons car twice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston bailiff Clamped disabled persons car twice

I woke up two days ago to a marathons bailiff knocking my door informing me there were now 2 clamps on my car, I would have to pay nearly £700 to have them removed it was 8am in the morning I am registered disabled but do not have a mobility car as this has been ordered and can take up to a year, I have stage 3 cancer and as such I’m extremely unwell and unsure if my cancer treatment is or will be successful. I needed my car there and then to get me to appointments so did not have the ability to argue or understand my rights there and then:
    hastily I sourced the moneys to get the clamps removed from outside party’s not knowing my rights or respectively there’s to do what they did.
    is this ok for them to enforce as they did to someone who is very unwell and registered disabled, I did make this clear to the bailiff and he was very apologetic but told me enforcing both clamps and payments where the only possible outcome.
    please tell me he was wrong and this is not ok I know owe money I don’t know how to repay whilst.
    Tags: None

If you have a blue badge and it was on display in the car, the vehicle should not have been clamped.
    However debt collectors don't appear to know the law (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/...ulation/4/made)

Trust your treatment is successful and you recover your good health

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X