• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice regarding a Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice regarding a Court Claim

I've been issued with a Claim which I am fully disputing, but need some guidance. I believe the law firm has breached Pre Protocol and will need another opinion. And how to make a counter claim? Many thanks
    Tags: None

If you can identify which pre-action protocol applies, it will be possible to consider whether all appropriate steps have been taken in compliance with it.

Making a counterclaim: https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/pr...es/part20#20.4
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Thank you for answering my post. I understand that the Pre-Protocol for Letter Before Action must have a Reply Form included otherwise it is breaching Pre Court Protocol. I really hope that is the case. The other thing that may have been missing was a Financial Statement, though a Statement was included. I don't know whether they are the same? Regards

Comment

Please see attached Pre Court Protocol.jpg

Comment

Is it a debt claim?
          Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Yes, a service charge debt. However, there are so many issues surrounding the managing agent that I would like to resolve and make a counter claim seeing as there have been breaches of the lease in not issuing certificates every year, etc, plus mis-management, excessive spending on multiples of the same item, etc.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X