• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Severn Trent water fake account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn Trent water fake account

Hey All,

I have been taken to court by Severn Trent water for non-payment of water. On the 20th December the litigation officer and their solicitor missed the court date because of a postal strike so it was a strike out however on the 29th December a false account appeared on my credit record with 22 missed payments and a bill for exactly what I have been taken to court for, my credit record is destroyed the judge has granted reinstatement and it's going back to court on 3rd of April. I have taken images and recorded everything as evidence but at a loss what to do next. I don't mind paying for my share of water but some of these bills are over £300.00 a month when broken down and the litigation officer seems to think the account is not fake although its not even consistent with STW's account numbering system and she created it.

Any help appreciated

Cheers James
    Tags: None

Not 1 single reply by anyonr?

Comment

Hi BBQ148

Welcome to LB, sorry your post has been missed.

So you've got a Court date on the 3rd April?

So what you are saying is, ST Water is taking you to Court for monies you don't owe, in essence the account doesn't exist?

Send ST Water a Subject Access Request, they will provide you will all the data under your name for the last 6 years, they have 30 days (hopefully they will do it in less time). Email the request to dataprotection@severntrent.co.uk

https://www.severntrent.com/help-and...ide%20the%20UK)

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Also if it's a fake account, there must be a real account, can you not use that account to prove the other one is fake.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X