• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye..Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye..Parking Charge Notice

Hello..

the driver recently received a PCN from parking eye (notice attached) could you please advise what the best course or action would be, I have read some posts concerning Parking Eye and it seems they cover themselves well.

I have used the letter that Ostell kindly posts up and have had success but this had not been with PE.

thank you for any comments and your time 9E25A241-2839-4FCD-BF6E-DE68E36F92C5.jpeg
    Tags: None

That’s the famous retail park that Barry Beavis set a precedent for motorists at the Supreme Court that Parking Eye won!

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...85-appeal.html

Comment

Parking Eye generally do get it right, but not always

Could you post up the rest of the notice you have received, together with pictures of the signs.

Your first post allows readers to infer the identity of the driver, so suggest you edit it in case PE note it

Comment

PE's details re the alleged contravention are on the rear of the Notice.
        I believe it's still 2hrs free stay. If so, you get min 10 mins grace to exit the car park.
        You also should be allowed a reasonable time on entry to find a space & read the site signs......despite what the BPA Code of Practice may state to the contrary.
        An offer must be communicated to the offeree....contract law 101
        Felthouse v Bindley [1862] EWHC CP J35
        Last edited by JMcG; 7th February 2023, 11:36:AM.
        ignorantia juris non excusat

Comment

[QUOTE=Lyons692;n1637191]Hello..

Edited…..the 8C6E3532-8626-4C33-B05A-53E23323EA3B.jpeg driver recently received a PCN from parking eye (notice attached) could you please advise what the best course or action would be, I have read some posts concerning Parking Eye and it seems they cover themselves well.

I have used the letter that Ostell kindly posts up and have had success but this had not been with PE.

thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
            Parking Eye generally do get it right, but not always

Could you post up the rest of the notice you have received, together with pictures of the signs.

Your first post allows readers to infer the identity of the driver, so suggest you edit it in case PE note it

have edited unfortunately did not take photos of the signs and it’s not allowing me to upload the reverse of the document ?

Comment

Put it on a hosting site such as Imgur, and then post a link

Comment

Please post up the reverse side of the Notice.
                That's where the details of the alleged contravention is stated on PE Notices.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X