• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Compensation Court Case - Fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation Court Case - Fine

Hi Folks.

Bit of a tricky one this one.

Me+Wife have had a number of issues regarding my step son,

Violence to the community, school pupils, teachers, steeling. drugs. assaults to our other children and ourselfs for years and we have has many folks involved.

He;s been to youth court previous as he put another person in hospital, got a 12 month tag and an extension youth order which he completed.

The history is 100000 words, but the final blow came down as of recently is an assault to myself because he tried to steel a £1000 item from me and i managed to track him down and while i was trying to obtain this item back from him got attacked, he ran off.

i caught up with him at the train station which he had the intent to run of with the item and as i corner him at the end of the platform he threw the item over the bridge.

The item is damage beyond repair. as it got run over.

He is 16 and he's gone to court today and been ordered £100 fine, which he has to pay £5 per week for 20 weeks when hes 18 middle of next year.

is there away to appeal this £100 isnt £1000.

The police were hoping to put in place a restraining over on him for me which would be helpful for the others here to, we had nothing but abuse after abuse from him for years.
    but he's just been told to stay away at the moment hes at his dad but we feel for our saftey, as we are talking about a lad whos got himself into the criminal world.

thanks.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X