• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Death of land lord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of land lord

Morning I'm living in a property, which was originally a house share with a friend sadly he died before xmass , however the guy has left everything in a bit of a mess regarding putting stuff in writing.
    The house was left to brother and and sister in there mothers will.
    I was told before xmass when my friend was still alive they had sold the house I'm in ,
    however he had another property wasn't a problem everyone could move up there (although bigger house more bills also has short term tenants in )
    the sale of this bungalow were im living is now due to completion, it was always the end of the month to me thats 30th his sister is now demanding i leave as they have cleaners coming in on Thursday this week for the new owners to move in .
    shes also complaining about the running costs of the place . (She's also stated that the completion date has always been 26 of March,
    is there anthing i can do ,? Or do i have to leave
    thanks

Tags: None

in the circumstances move out by the 22nd so as cleaners can get in and ready for next days occupancy, sorry not what you want to hear but that is common sense thing to do if things due to your action falls through or added cost then you could be liable as not being reasonable, that is how things go in the real world.
    bit gobbly gook? you have a place to go as mentioned however he had another property wasn't a problem everyone could move up there if so then what is the problem.
    Last edited by MIKE770; 20th March 2022, 10:27:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X