• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN wrong address resulting in CCJ - PCN issues for queueing at KFC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN wrong address resulting in CCJ - PCN issues for queueing at KFC

To my dismay I found a baliffs letter on my doorstep on Saturday morning. After a bit of digging I have discovered this was sent to my old address due to me not updating my V5/Licence when I moved house. As I was not aware of the PCN this was not paid and resulted in a CCJ in 2019. Following a conversation with Civil Enforcement Ltd I discovered the PCN was issued following a visit to KFC in 2018! I wondered how I could have spent an hour in the car eating chicken and I could not remember the specific visit but I know I only ever go there to get a drive through and eat the food and not leave the car in the car park to do something else. I googled the KFC site in question and there was articles online highlighting that when people have queued for a long time (which did spike my memory of the occasion where I waited for ages for the food and then ate it in my car causing me to exceed the 1 hour permitted parking limit).

TBH I am completely overwhelmed where to start with this and what is the cheapest and most efficient way for me to fight the original PCN and apply for the set aside to get the CCJ wiped from my record.

If anyone can spare the time to suggest a series of actions to get me on my way to resolving this I would be hugely grateful.

Adam
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X