• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

carnegieconsumerfinance.co.uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carnegieconsumerfinance.co.uk

Can anyone help
    i was out of work and found a part time job so i decided to sign up for a plumbing course they advised i would be able to do this and i could apply for funding . I didn't think i would get it as my credit is shocking cannot get credit . They informed me i had been allowed the finance to help fund my course £8000 i paid the initial £60.00 ( well my partner did at the time ) but decided the course was not for me i could not afford it and i was under alot of stress due to my mother being ill and myself facing a court case which effecting me mentally and emotially . I informed them i could not do the course they advised as i have gone past the cooling period i still have to pay and are sending letters out constantly which occurs and extra cost every time i have emailed them explaining my situation but have not heard anything back i am constantly receiving calls from numerous different numbers stating i have to pay something . I am concerned if i start to offer something i may be then tied into something i have asked for a copy of the credit agreement as my name is spelt incorrect and i did not physically sign anything all this was done over the phone . This is causing alot of issues to the point i dont even want to be here anymore can someone advise
    Tags: None

thomas88 Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X