• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ARrow Global & Vanguis DEFAULTED ME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARrow Global & Vanguis DEFAULTED ME

I got a default from Vanquis bank in 2013 after I had financial difficulties - During this time I got also got defaulted by Lloyds , Barclays and Capital one -

The problem is at this time I did not know that I needed to have a Notice of Default by each company because Vanquis did not give me one only informed me on the phone that I was getting the default but the others did send me notice of default which I have as proof.

My default ended in late 2019 and Vanquis then sold it to Arrow Global who gave me a Default , after I had called them and informed them that I had been given a default by Vanquis. The told me they would investigate and get back to me . They did not communicate with me but just defaulted me .

I have recorded messages of me contacting them before the default on phone , they did an investigation after I was given the Default .

Vanquis did not send me a Default notice nor did Arrow global and this is illegal right ???

My business has been affected as I was declined loans due to this default . My Mortgage and other things have also been affected .

I have open a case with the FSA but I was told this would take 4-6 months - meanwhile my credit rating is affected , my business is suffering as Covid has affected it and I can not do anything about it.

I have done soo much research on Vanquish and Arrow Global and found I am not the only one who has gone through this .

I need legal advice as I want to take them to court - I have documentation of sums of defaults they gave me , letters of me calling in to complain about my default a calculations of my defaults charges changing once I had a default -

paperwork of all the other Default notice from Llyods abd Capital one -

I did not get a default notice from Vanquis or from ARROW GLOBAL

BUT GOT A DEFAULT FROM BOTH ON THE SANE LOAN

DOes anyone know of a law firm that can take my Cade on a NO WIN NO FEES CASE - as I do not have the financial means to go after these 2 companies .

I have paper work to back my stories but no financial means.

please help me as I am drowning from this case .

regards

Edith
    Tags: None

Hi Arrow

Have you sent Vanquis a Subject Access Request? They will send you all the data they have on the account, that would provide you with what Vanquis did and didn't do regards Default Notice etc. They have 30 days, make sure you get Proof of Postage.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X