• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ Set Aside listed for trial hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ Set Aside listed for trial hearing

Hi,
    i really would appreciate any help.

I have a recent claim which was set aside by court and is now listed for trial hearing.

In order to avoid any further judgement, i would ideally like to make full payment, even though i dispute part of the claim.

Complicated part
    The claimant is an ex-partner. I really assume that she is trying to get a new judgement against me, seen as though the original claim was sent to a very old address which she knew i didn't live it (which is why it was set aside).

In order to end all the stress, i would like to make a payment but now the claimant is not responding to my communication since the set aside hearing (she did attend the set aside).

I wondered if it is possible to have the claim striked completely, given that i have emails where i have offered full payment in protest?

If the trial hearing does go ahead, would i get another judgement?

Thanks in advance for any information.
    Tags: None

Hi JP23

R0b pt2537 Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X