• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dealing with Gladstones before Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with Gladstones before Court

Looking for some advice on how to deal with Gladstones on mediation over a PCN i received or just wait for the court hearing?
    really playing on my mind now.
    many thanks
    Tags: None

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

So how about further information? Such as original PCN and appeals and their results. The crystal ball is a a it cloudy

Post on here for everyone to see

Comment

So back in Feb 2020 I parked on a college campus site to take my daughter to an hours sporting event paid the £1.30 for an hour which I just managed to scrape together.
        Came back to car to find PCN attached thought it was for overstaying but no it was for not parked with the line by a couple of centimetres.
        weather was really poor and lighting wasn’t great.
        the person taking the photo of my car had to use flash photography.
        so it’s going to court in January, mediation in Nov just really anixous now what to do.

Comment

So what did you say in your appeal?

What do the signs say?

Comment

I said I had not seen the lines or the signage as it is tiny writing. The markings not clear and the surface conditions are constructed of gravel. The signage is tiny however they say it’s audited. I think I’ll end up paying the £272 I was also a victim of the Peter Fisher scam.

Comment

They all say the signs are audited, difficult to believe

£272 is an extortionate amount.
              Do they know the driver? POFA limits the amount to the original charge, £100,, plus fixed court.
              have a read of Wilkinson https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qovzulab...inson.pdf?dl=0 abuse of process and case thrown out
              So tiny unreadable signage unlit and at night
              Any photos showing actually over the line? Persuade the judge de minimis

Comment

Am I able to send Glandstones bundle??

Comment

Comment

I was the driver, I sent appeals but both got rejected as they are the bodies these companies pay into so they always seem to favour them.

Comment

Did you identify yourself as the driver?

Wilkinson still applies if they know the driver

Comment

Yes I identified myself as the driver.

Comment

So have they got a photo of your tyre and the line together

Comment

That’s the photo the parking agent took

Comment

So what’s the best way for dealing with the mediation and what would the best outcome to go for?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X