• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Halifax complaint. now Intrum Justicia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax complaint. now Intrum Justicia

I first complained to Halifax May 2020 re a credit card debt. The complaint centred around the fact that the card had gone into default because of a number of issues. I complained as their was interference by Halifax staff, not positive, which I pointed out in my complaint. Generally not following procedures. They denied this in the final response letter. I didn't feel I could afford taking them on legally so I dropped it. Late last year Halifax sold the debt to Intrum Justicia, total waste of time as overtime I raised my issues with them and they just send on a copy of the Halifax final response letter. I have also written to the Halifax CEO in May of this year and to date no response. I complained to Intrum last week and have only yesterday received a response asking me for my DOB(they should surely know this) I also have had a CCA request fulfilled and had a Data file sent which confirms that Halifax were aware of an issue and deleted it. Also last week made another complaint via web to Halifax who have not acknoledged this either.
    Not sure what to do now, should I make contact with Halifax or go straight to FCA or Financial Ombudsman, I have looked at complaint success with ombudsman and have to say the last three years figures look pretty alarming for the public in general.
    Tags: None

Send both Halifax and Justicia a SAR, they have 30 days to provide all the data on the account. You can email the SAR, just find the address for the Data Protection Team.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

Lodge a complaint with the FOS, by the time they move on your case, you will have a lot information to hand, so you can amend your complaint with evidence from the SAR.

https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X