• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt help needed

Hello
    Please can I get some help. I have an old Barclaycard debt that just won’t go away.
    This was originally issued by Sky in 2005, I wasn’t working but I was living with my ex partner. The credit limit was set at 5k. I maintained the payments but I was taking card after card out to pay them.
    I know I was at fault for using the available credit but if there was any background checks done the would have seen that I was using the card to pay for gambling and I had no way of paying the debt as I wasn’t working.

I have received a letter today from Howard Conhan solicitor who have asked me to complete a statement and acknowledge or dispute the debt. I am currently working on min wage and receive UC to top up my wages. I live in private rented accommodation and I have a son a college.

Any advice will be most appreciated
    Tags: None

So when was the last payment made to Barclycard, or any communication?

Comment

I was maintaining £10.00 to Robson Way until 2018
      but I haven’t paid anything for a long time now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X