• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking from pcm ticket. Pls help. Trying to appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking from pcm ticket. Pls help. Trying to appeal

Hello,
    I would like some advice?
    I received a parking ticket on 23/05/2021 at a residental area that requires a parking permit. I had got there with my 8 month old daughter who was seeing her father. I needed to go get the pass from him. As I got outside with the pass the parking attendant had already issued a parking fine. When I showed her the permit she said it was too late for the fine to be removed but she took photos of the permit being in the car after. A week later I received a letter about this parking fine. I appealed it stating what had happened. They rejected it. So this is where I would like advice because the ticket was issued at 12:04 and the parking attendant took another photo at 12:09. According to the IPC Code of Conduct motorists have a 10 minute grace period.

pls help. Thanks.
    Tags: None

As it is IPC then ignore everything except a letter before claim.

What does the lease of person you were visiting say about parking. Photos of the signs please

Comment

Thank you for getting back to me.
      He only moved into the property in December and doesn’t have a car himself and we’ve never had a problem when I visit him with his daughter (usually twice a week) I usually get our baby from the car and pick up the permit to put into the car. On this occasion the carpark attendant was issuing the ticket and said to him she couldn’t cancel it but will take photos with the permit in the car and the ticket should get cancelled but it was refused. The photos I’ve uploaded is what they have taken for evidence.
      Attached Files

Comment

Again, what does the lease say about parking.

You have a permit for a residents fixed space.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X