• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Another newbie! N215 and POC help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie! N215 and POC help please

Hiya. I hope someone can help (I reckon I am in the right place finally). I am doing a small claim, it has been issued. I have just dropped off the additional POC at the post box attached to the defendants house. I have this N215 to fill in but can't work out what to put for "how did you serve the documents?" It must be either
    'by delivering to or leaving at a permitted place' but what is a permitted place? I left it where the defendant lives and sells from. Is this ok? Or could it be one of the other options? I did also email it over as we have had email contact before but I think I should've had to ask permission first?? (Like they would agree to that!)
    The notes aren't clear enough for me or I am over complications things.
    I also didn't physically sign the Additional POC - I did type my name though and did sign the covering letter. Will this be ok?

Man this legal stuff is hard

Hope you are all ok though.
    Tags: None

Was this the address you used to commence your claim?

tick box "'by delivering to or leaving at a permitted place" and then complete the section on right of form which asks for address etc.

All statements of case need to be verified by a statement of truth (I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth.’) and signed.

So file and serve your additional POC again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X