• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Boundary fence concern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boundary fence concern

My house deeds state in writing that I am responsible for maintaining the concrete posts and wire fencing attached between them on the South west side of my property. It was erected in 1955 and some original wire fencing is still in existance along it. Neighbour has taken this wire fencing down in my front garden and replaced it with new without my permission or even speaking to me about it. Is he allowed to do this or would I have a case against the smug bloke? Thanks guys
    Tags: None

Take it your not a fan of your neighbour.

No, he should not have taken it down, and technically you could report him for criminal damage.

However if the wire has been there since 1955 perhaps it needed renewing, and if he's daft enough to show off and pay for it who's the idiot?

Comment

Hello :-)

Yes good point. I just like people to show respect and communicate and he does neither :-(
      Thanks for reply though.

Comment

Unfortunately you will not change someone like this. I agree that you should smile sweetly when you see him knowing that he has paid for something which you should have paid for and which you can now enjoy free of charge every day!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X