• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Standard disclosure list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard disclosure list

Hi Everyone

If I am duplicating a question please direct me to a correct thread. I could not see one similar but I am sorry if I missed something.

I am a claimant and court ordered me to give to the other party standard disclosure of documents by list with a disclosure statement. My question is:

1. Do I send it just to defendant or send copy to court too?

2. if there are various emails/messages do I separate them by date or just list as various? Do I need to elaborate what each one of them refers to with details?

3. Do I use form N265 or can I just draft something headed like a witness statement but including just list of documents and paragraph underneath stating that I understand my duty to disclose and confirm that I ve done so. I did not have any dealings with the defendant before x date and I will be disclosing basically everything we exchanged from that date so using this form with all the boxes for the exceptions etc looks a bit silly. Or would you reccomend the form?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Did you ever get a response to your question?

Dear forum, I too am self representing and find myself with the same questions. So the court direction on disclosure was:

"On or before 4 February 2022 the parties are to disclose to each other, by list and by providing copies, all documents that are in their possession or control, that are relevant to the issues that the Tribunal has to determine. That includes documents that adversely affect a party’s case."

MY questions:
    1. Is it mandatory to use form N265?
    2. Are both parties required (at this stage) to provide copies of all documents they intend to rely on or relevant as well as form N265?
    3. Do I submit the N265 (and copies of documents if applicable at this stage) to the defendant as well as the court by 04/02/22?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Your post refers to "tribunal".
      Is that Employment tribunal or some other?

Comment

Your post refers to "tribunal".
        Is that Employment tribunal or some other?[/QUOTE]

Hi, yes, this is related to an Employment Tribunal where I am taking my employer to an ET for dismissal/discrimination whilst on Maternity Leave.

Comment

I think you just supply list and documents, but tagging ULA for definitive answer

Comment

Do I have to use form N265

Comment

SSDHILLON sorry but you have highjacked another posters thread and your is totally unrelated as you are dealing with a Tribunal matter not a court claim matter.

I think it would be best for you to repost you question so that we can be very clear as to what you are asking.
              If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do not provide advice by PM although I may on occasion ask you to send me documents this way but any related advice will be provided back on your thread.

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
              If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X