• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Office Contract Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Contract Help

Hey Guys,
    Not sure if anyone can help but I thought I would get some advice before speaking to my letting agent.
    So I rent a shared office, communal toilets and communal kitchen mentioned in the lease. The kitchen has now been removed due to one of the other leaseholders getting permission to extend her room, which now encompasses the old kitchen.
    I don't know where I stand but, the amount I pay per month is based on having a kitchen so... do I have a valid argument when I speak to my letting agent in regards to some sort of rent reduction...
    The lease said
    3.1.3 the right to use the lavatories and kitchen facilities on the first floor of the building
    It then said this slightly lower down ( it may not be relevant)
    Except as mentioned in this clause 3, neither the grant of this lease nor anything in it confers any right over the Common Parts or any other part of the Building or any other property or is to be taken to show that the Tenant may have any right over the Common Parts or any other part of the Building or any other property, and section 62 of the LPA 1925 does not apply to this lease. 3
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X