• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Money claim online start new case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money claim online start new case

Thank you for reading

I need to start a new claim against a trader
    I did hire a car and an instructor from this trader, to have a full day experience in an auto-drome track.
    For the full service I paid £1,400.00.
    The car broke down and I lost part of my paid training.
    We had agreed to have a refund, but instead of paying the agreed refund, this company decided to accuse me for breaking the car to make me accept a lower deal.

I was in an other city that time and I started a case with local county court, my case was dismissed because I failed to file my own witness statement. However even the defendant lost their counterclaim despite they had 2 witness statements.

I need some support now to start a new claim using money claim online. I am not too sure if with my new claim I should attach or not my previous final judgment from my previous court.

Thank you in advance

Tags: None

It's a new claim so no.

Comment

Why would you say no? I did contact the court they said that that once the claim is dismissed you can only start a new claim but you can't reopen the same one, however they also said I need to search for legal advice

Comment

I refer you to my previous reply and reasoning.

Comment

what's your reason to say no to start a new claim

Comment

Money claim online start new case

Yesterday, 22:04:PM

Thank you for reading

I need to start a new claim against a trader

Comment

If you are trying to start a claim for something that has already been through court and you lost then you could run into problems

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X