• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suing thepolice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suing thepolice

I wish to make a claim for damages against the police. Can I do this in the County Court, or do i have to start in a higher court (where i'd have to have representation). Ideally, I want to represent myself.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

What damages are you wanting to claim for more info will get more help on here

Comment

I was falsely imprisoned in a house by a private individual and 3 of his acomplices. I was held for about 30 mins. dutring which time I was threatened, assualted bodily, and had my phone broken by them. I also had £750 worth of my property and money stolen by them from my laptop bag which they seized from me.The police attended but did not arrest them! I have since found out at least one of the culprits is an ex-serving policeman, so I suspect collusion with the police as the episode was planned by them several days before. On any view, they should have been arrested. As a result of not being arrested, I have had further threats from my assailants. All this has played havoc with my mental health.I've not been able to work, so feel I am due damges becase of th inaction of the police. Further, I made an online report of the false imprisonment ,etc he day after the incident. (I have the report number),I have never had a response to this report.I take this as further evidence of police collusion.
      As you can imagine, being effectively kidnapped and imprisoned is the most frightening experience of my life, and I cannot let this go.

Comment

police complaint go to first to deal then see outcome Including results for police complaints commission
        Search only for police complaints commissioner
        Independent Police Complaints Commission - GOV.UK

Comment

I have already complained and all I got was the expected whitewash.Their statement was full of lies, icluding saying I agreed they shouldn't be arrested .The complete opposite was true. In any case, they should arrested all 4 of them, with or without my permission.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X