• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global Help

Hello I could Do with some Help August 2019 I Contacted Paragon Car Finance about PPI on a loan I got a CCJ for.
    I got the CCJ around 2001 and it was Settle over time
    Paragon gave me Arrow Global details for the PPI so I emailed them and they replied with asking for my Addresses which I gave.
    I have heard nothing until 7 Days ago when they have emailed me stating I owe over £2200 from an Account opened in 1998.
    I have told them in an email I have no Account with them and owe nothing.
    I have made a Complaint to their Complaints Department who have said they have passed it to the relevant Action Department asking for my phone number which they will not be getting they today sent another email saying they have passed my supposed account to Capquest.
    I have lived at my present Address since 2005 and have never received any letters or Court Action I haven't been told who this false debt was with and I will not deal with them.
    Can anyone advise how I should proceed
    Thank You in Advance

Alan

​​​
    Tags: None

Subject Access Request Letter send to Paragon (no charge) get proof of posting, keep all paperwork in date order on file. give addresses of at time of taken out also now!

sometimes when capquest involved there is suspect out of date and time barred unless a CCJ in force even then time limit without good excuse by them to go back to court, mainly I find just chancing luck, but look in DSAR and see what is recorded CCJ etc? everything in writing and get free proof of posting

Comment

Thank you for the Help there is 100% no outstanding CCJ that was cleared around 2004.
      I use my Credit File often to keep things upto Date my Score is above UK Average with no Adverse Marks.
      I'm guessing they have bought some other Debt I'm not aware of back in 1999 to 2009 I was in alot of Debt even got a 2nd CCJ from Reston but that was Clear through Attachment Of Earnings.
      The Only thing it could be is something I missed when I paid everything I though was outstanding.
      Not hearing anything to Date would be
      statute barred I think.

Thank You Again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X