• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are my legal rights to set this CCJ aside?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are my legal rights to set this CCJ aside?

recently found out a CCJ have been registered against my name by a company called Arrow Global Ltd. The original debt is from Lloyds TSB bank since 2007 from a Credit Card. The credit card was £200. The Debt was Defaulted in 11/10/2011, then Lloyds sold the debt to Arrow in Nov/2013, then CCJ was registered in 1/June/2017. I only found out about this a few weeks ago when tried to get a mortgage. The amount listed on CCJ is £1,360. I rang Lloyds Bank for more explanation but they dont have any details. No one sent me Notice of Assigment, Statement, CCA agreement. As of the Claim for, I believe it was sent to my old adress as I did not receive and, and I asked for proof but none, both Lloyds Bank nor Arrow had managed to show me any proof. I did not owe this amount. What are my legal options here to get this Judgment set aside? Is this debt not too old - from 2007?

Let us say I take all responsibility and am willing to pay by consent form agreement, how will this be likely possible? Any help please.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X