• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELLO . ending a HP before %50 payment. what can i do ? PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO . ending a HP before %50 payment. what can i do ? PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone.

i need some urgent help because i want to send the car back but i don't know where to start....

long story short,

i got a HP finance from ADVANTAGE FINACE for a car that was £10000 but i have to pay back £20000 (very high interest) at £329 per month for 5 years.

about 16 months later i have been aftected by coronavirus and i can barely afford to pay my rent...so definetly can't afford to pay for a car...

i tried to find something on forum, but not sure what can i do

from what i understand i can't apply for VOLUNTARY TERMINATION and i read somewhere i can do VOLUNTARY SURRENDER or something like that ? how does it work ? where do i start ? i'm tottaly lost and i have to return my car before next direct debit on the 20th of the month....

i guess i still have to pay the difference up to £10000 (probably around £6000 left and i am willing to pay but i want to agree to something like £50 per month so i can survive...can i do that ? please someone give me some advice..

sorry for spelling but english is not my first language

thanks in advance

Gabriel
    Tags: None

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...on-your-rights
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Test

Comment

Hi rob Thabk your for your support

I email them last night with my VT And they accept it but they trying to take £80 for collection of the car. i followed the template Act letter and told them that i don't have to pay and i told them to come to pick it up ASAP as i can't afford to pay for insurance and road tax .

Now they send me an email asking me to call them to discus the collection of the car. I really don't want to talk on the phone with them and i want only to use email. Is that ok ? What can i answer back ?

Good Afternoon,

Please call in regarding the collection/drop off of your vehicle.

Thankyou.
        Courtney Partington
        CARS Administrator
        Advantage Finance Limited
        Unit 7 Acorn Business Park
        Moss Road
        Grimsby
        DN32 0LW
        Tel: 01472 233231
        Email: courtneypartington@advantagefinance.co.uk

Comment

Hi rob Thabk your for your support

I email them last night with my VT And they accept it but they trying to take £80 for collection of the car. i followed the template Act letter and told them that i don't have to pay and i told them to come to pick it up ASAP as i can't afford to pay for insurance and road tax .

Now they send me an email asking me to call them to discus the collection of the car. I really don't want to talk on the phone with them and i want only to use email. Is that ok ? What can i answer back ?

Good Afternoon,

Please call in regarding the collection/drop off of your vehicle.

Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by GabrielBlack View Post
            Test
            Sorry about your post not appearing, it got caught by the spam filter by mistake, so I've approved it.

Comment

No problem. I was wondering why i can't post earlier.

Any idea guys on what should i do ? Can i tell them that i only want to speak with them though email ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X