• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

unaware of CCJ issued - need help fighting it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unaware of CCJ issued - need help fighting it!

Hi!

I am new to all of this so any help massively appreciated!
    I have recently been aware when checking my credit score that I have a CCJ against me. I phoned the court to find it was from VSC and was given a number to pay. I obviously haven't paid. I have requested a SAR via email as I have no record of the parking fine nor received any letters re it. Although I have not received any letters or received any court letters I would be surprised if they had the wrong address seeing as I have only moved once in the past 4 years and have always updated my address everywhere. The only private parking fine i have ever received was in April 2017 but after a few letter they stopped... could this be that?? seems a long time ago if it was

My initial question is do I wait for the SAR before compiling my defence? I know time is of the essence and I am wanting this to be resolved as quickly as possible as wanting to move house. but i don't really know what else to say apart from I haven't received any letters?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X