• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

T4TS complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T4TS complaint

Hi guys my name is Daniel Coffey im in the same boat as you guys on here im going to put my contact details on here if any one wants to get in contact regarding

who ever is in control of this forum can they answer the follow or can anyone in the forum chat

> who was the sales man that signed you all up ???? was it john lapine
    > why have this firm got away with this for so long ???? might seem like a silly question but im asking because I would assume someone would have shut them down
    > has any took this further than courts (examples) papers TV internet
    > no matter who has set us up on the course isn't it the fiancé teams responsibility to pay us back as we've paid them ???? in my case CDF
    > what are the names of the people behind this lets start naming and shaming ????? I've mention the bloke above who signed me up can we get the names of any one involved colleges, fiancé department, debt recover, T4TS

if people don't no the answer to these lets get some more questions on here rather than stories as I think this is more factual evidence against the people in questioned

lets help each other build a big case I've got friends in high places that can help everyone on here but I need more information to get a case together because so far its just individual stories we need more facts about what's happening and happened

I do no in the court of law a case can stay active if there's enough conversation between both parties I.e CDF answer the phone or acknowledging a letter
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X