• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Inheritance Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inheritance Fraud

My sister has changed my aunt’s will for her ngsin
    Tags: None

Her gain I meant she has stolen a minimum of £100,000 from me

Comment

I’m heartbroken what can I do?

Comment

So what did she change ?

Comment

Is your aunt still alive?
          Was the will altered ,or was a new will written and signed by your aunt?
          If the will was altered did your aunt and 2 witnesses initial the alteration?
          If your aunt has passed on, has a grant of probate been granted?

Comment

I’ve taken out a caveat, my sister told me and my aunt that the will was going to get split 3 ways. Me, my sister any cousin with my sister getting a little bit more for bring executor. There is a mimimum of £300,000 here.
            After my Aunt died we found out that i was now getting £15,000 and my sister about £200,000 and my cousin £100,000 .. If anything happens to my cousin my sister and her daughters will get her share. My cousin is mad because she doesn’t get on with her. My sister has always been jealous of me..My aunt would def have told me if she wS changing something. She told me that it was all finished and with the solicitor after her husband died years ago.
            Then it was changed in April 2019, my sister is getting a huge share. My cousin is 77 and has breast cancer.

My Aunt would never have changed her Will and not told us. My sister was a legal secretary years ago... She is money driven and I believe that she has stolen from my aunt and myself...

Comment

Have you sought professional legal advice?

Answers to questions post 5 would help.

Have you seen the will?
              Do you know the name of the solicitor you refer to in post6?

You have entered a caveat.... what is your intention?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X