• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Suspension of warrant hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension of warrant hearing

Someone please help!

I have a telephone county court hearing in few weeks time about ccj for a cost award i had 3 years ago.

Form N245 was submitted and offer i can afford was made and sent to the court since i have not work for some years now due to health condition.

Just receive a letter regarding a telephone hearing which is due few weeks from now without any request for written statement or defence in regards to my application.

The content of the letter says:-

Before the District judge Grand sitting at the county court at xxx

Upon referral after transfer in

And upon reading the defendant's application

IT IS ORDERED THAT

list for hearing on xxxx at 1:10pm with an estimated time of 15min by BT meet me

what you need to do now:

Tell us your prefered telephone number

Tell us if you need an enterpreter or other support to join the call.

I am so scared because i dont know what to expect.

Please can someone point me to the right direction on what to do or expect?

Can i sent then an email probably explain my current situation before the date for the hearing possible attached some evidence? or should i write a full statement and defence without being told.

Also can i include evidence of what happen during the original hearing in my defence?

will it be ok to put my defence on medical grounds?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X