• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET parking charge left mcdonalds to go to cash point to use expressly for purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET parking charge left mcdonalds to go to cash point to use expressly for purchase

Hi guys
    I got a PCN from MET parking after parking at mcdonalds and being gone for 10 minutes to get cash for express use at Feltham McDonald's who don't have a cash point. I have a savings account card that can't be used as payment so I had to go and withdraw the money. I was issued PCN for:

Vehicle was left in McDonald's car park while occupants left Mcdonalds premesis.

I appealed this explaining that I had to go to the cash point and as I'm disabled I had aa fall which was why I was only gone for 10mins.

My appeal was rejected and I received an email stating that the fine must be paid.

Is there anything I can do?

I don't want to run the risk of paying £100 if further appeal is rejected.
    I'm so stressed out and even pointed out to them that I could have been in the restaurant ordering food for that amount of time alone!

Please can anyone very kindly help me???
    Tags: None

Go into the restaurant and complain to management.

Post up a picture of the sign

Comment

Hi I have already done that thanks! They offered no help at all to my dismay
      Hey thanks for replying to my post! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year x

Comment

So let's see the signs! Post up the redacted PCN

And some comments in the local media and facebook etc.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X