• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to get out from mobile contract?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get out from mobile contract?

I am having a trouble with my sim only third party provider contract . I got this contract 2years back its 36 months contract but when my 18 months gone they have stopped me paying of my rebate. I started asking them why they are not rebating me then they started delaying tactics, o somone will call you today or tomorrow this took a while. In the meantime two months rebate got pending then i got call from them saying i need to sign another contract which i did in order to get my rebate. So took another 36 months contract and they will do the same when it passes half way through then get another contract to sign if i dont sign they will stop rebating me so in the end i have to folk out full amount which is so expensive to pay. When i call them to ask they said this means your contract never ending? So frustrated any help here to get out from this stress.
    Tags: None

Hello

Is this a business or consumer contract?

If it was agreed that you would have a rebate for the full term of the contract then the third party provider would be in breach of contract. Depending on whether this is B2B or B2C will dictate the rights you may have.
    If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

I have asked already for both of my contracts to email me. So should b able to get within 48 hours. The ist contract was saying 36 months contract i have been collecting the rebate from them more than 21 months which i can prove that. When they ask me to sign another contract they couldn't change it straight away so they have to pay me the amount which they owe me. Last month the same amount they charged me but the rebate they paid me less according to new contract when i enquire about this they said my new contract started last month. It is a business mobile sim only deals. Dont know whether its b2b or b2ç?

Comment

If it's a business sim only deal then it's business to business contract not business to consumer. Will have to see what the terms state but I'm still confused about this rebate, either it was part of the contract or it wasn't. If it was, then it's breach of contract and if it wasn't then unless you can rely on something else, I doubt you will have much leverage.
        If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
        Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

I asked to send me my both contracts. They have sent me only dates when my 1st contract start and then my 2nd contract start from last month to another 36 months. T &çs they haven't emailed me! As far as i know it was the part of my first contract they gonna pay me my rebate. Never mentioned anything when i bought it that will change in the middle. I only got to know when they stopped paying me and forced me to sign another one. I left no choice to accept it. How can i gain my origional contract from o2??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X