• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors Vs myself over phone contract.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell solicitors Vs myself over phone contract.

I had a phone contract which I stopped paying due to losing my phone and then I got into debt and couldn’t pay due to being homeless and going to prison. Whilst being in prison it was sent to Lowell solicitors because I had no address so the letters where not getting answered. I was then out of prison couch surfing/ homeless and I ended up getting a family member to help set up a payment plan with them where they would take £20 every month and Lowell solicitors did it wrong so nothing got took so then my family member got a debt letter saying ccj for myself and I ended up going in and out of prison again and still homeless (3 years of this) it then got sent to court and £250 got added onto the debt and my family member appealed stating that i was homeless and in and out of prison and they did not acknowledge this and now I have to pay back a lot of money when I was in prison for many of the times it went up. I don’t mind paying it back I know it’s my own fault for not keeping up with the payments but it is suppose to be put on hold when you go to prison but this did not and now I have a ccj. I need help on what to do? I’ve sorted my life out now I have a girlfriend a child a job and a house planning to get a mortgage and I am being haunted by something that should have stayed on hold until I was out of prison.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X