• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Neighbour Noise Dispute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbour Noise Dispute

So for a while now we’ve had neighbours accusing us of our dog’s being a noise nuisance. Upon their concerns we did everything we could to investigate this ourselves. We have cameras on the dog’s, separate rooms, one comes to work, standing with them while they toilet etc etc the neighbour despite our efforts seemed to want to pursue the matter through the council. We kept them up to date with our actions and we heard nothing further from the complaint they originally made.

I think this must have angered them as today a neighbour informed me they (our next door neighbour) were stood, on their property but she could be seen from our window (terraced house) by the dog’s and she was filming them. They sent me footage or her doing this and of course the dog’s were at the window barking at her as they would. I went straight home to find my dog’s in a crazy state and brought them out with me to calm them down.

Weve tried many a time to “have a chat” and she just hurls verbal abuse at us. She’s clearly trying to make a case and in doing this is aggravating the dog’s making them feel threatened.

My question is, legally is she allowed to film in my house window?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Not sure, shouldn't be.
    If it's any help a friend was bothered by serious noise issue. Virtually impossible to get anything done. Hopefully they'll get bored and fixate on something else.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X