• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court claim

Hi everyone
    I've just received a county court judgment from Lowell
    I'm prepared to admit to half of the sum but the rest was interest ( it was a buy now pay later ) put on by littlewoods, after knowing I'd lost my job, I'd explained the situation to them that I'd had to become a carer with no money coming in at the time, but they added it on anyway. Could anyone tell me, do i admit part of the claim? And if so how do i go about getting documents from littlewoods?
    thanks in advance
    Tags: None

court claim then on line register with details top right court form, respond defend all ( do not admit anything on the form) essential or you get a CCJ Acknowledge Claim as above

then send CCA Request to littlewoods with £1 postal order and get Recorded delivery keep copies of every thing on file.

CPR 31.14 Request no charge to lowells solicitors recorded delivery only asking for items mention on the claim form (for now)

Comment

I'm trying to acknowledge the claim but I'm stuck on the defence particulars and I haven't got a clue what to write
      any help please

Comment

do not submit defence you have 28 days after acknowledging claim concentrate on the system , just acknowledge and tick defend all that is it the other follows later on

Comment

Example Defence later on but get the CCA etc off now & just acknowledge claim defend all

Comment

Thanks will update as and when if that's ok

Comment

20201130_151145.jpg20201130_151410.jpg I've received 2 letter from Lowell Solicitors, was able to upload first one but not second, its just introducing lowell as the new owners of the account. As i said in my previous posts, I want to pay the debt, but littlewoods waited and put over £1500 interest ontop before passing it on, will i have to pay the full amount? Do i need to write to littlewoods for a sar and if so do i have to pay for it?
              thanks for your help in advance

Comment

Subject Access Request Letter no cost get posting receipt

Comment

Hi I need help with defence, I haven't a clue what I'm doing. Do I just copy defence template, even though I've had the above letter off Lowell, really confused sorry

Comment

adjust the template to your case

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X