• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Court Claim

Dear All

I received an unfair parking ticket fine in 2019 from CPM, a private company. I appealed and tried to challenge it but as you all know, these private companies take nothing into consideration, including genuine humanitarian grounds, and just want their money. They have now taken me to the county court and the hearing is listed for 25/09/2020. With the recent COVID-19 changes, the hearing will now by remotely heard.

The court have now sent a list of questions that I need to respond to immediately, failing which the matter will be decided in the parking company's favour! I'm struggling a bit here because I'm not sure what the answers should be, particularly since I am the defendant in this matter. Can somebody please advise how I need to respond?

Questions as follows:

The Designated Civil Judge for Central London and Mayor’s and City of London courts (His Hon Judge
    Dight CBE) has directed that you respond to the following questions in respect of your matter which
    is due for hearing on the above date.
    1. Have all outstanding directions been complied with?
    2. Is the matter fully effective?
    3. Has the relevant (hearing) fee been paid and, if not, has an application for relief from sanctions
    been made?
    4. Can you please confirm the time estimate for the hearing?
    5. Are there any parties or witnesses travelling from abroad? If so can you please provide details?
    6. Have any relevant interpreters been booked to attend the hearing?
    7. Are there any expert witnesses due to attend the hearing? If so can you please provide details?
    8. Are there any barriers to the hearing being heard remotely?
    Please respond to this email, answering the questions
    Thank you All!!!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X