• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

My mother is 95yrs old, has dementia and has been in care-home since Feb 2020. My sister and I both have POA but my sister has all of her financial details, bank cards, pins numbers etc. She has been taking out my mother’s pension every week but when I ask how much money she has, she says there isn’t any. It has gone on bills, but my mother has no bills to pay as her flat is up for sale. I’ve been to the Post Office and building society but they say as there is no money in the accounts they cannot give me any information. I’m worried sick my sister is pinching her money. She has been taking out her pension for years, even when she was still at home. I don’t know what to do.
    Tags: None

Contact the Office of the Public Guardian if you feel your mother’s best interests are not being served – ie you have a concern about how your sister is handling your mother’s affairs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X