• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Direction Questionnaire N181: Vs Gladstone/UK Car Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direction Questionnaire N181: Vs Gladstone/UK Car Park

Dear community:
    Happy to publish more details of my case with documents used once settled but for now this is the summary:
    In March 2020: I appealed against a CCJ that was entered against me, and served to the wrong address (I was not the driver)
    In June 2020: the Judge ordered for the CCJ to be set aside, conditional on the defendant (myself) filing the Defense within 14 days.
    And ordered the claimant (Gladstone) to pay for my court application fees.
    In July 2020: The judge ordered that Gladstone respond to the questionnaire and serve copies to all parties, by the 10th August.
    In August 2020: Gladstone passed the deadline and failed to respond to the questionnaire.
    In August 2020: The court has ordered the defendant (Myself) the following:

IT IS ORDERED THAT The Defendant must file the Direction Questionnaire by 28 August 2020 with the Court office. If you do not comply with this order, your defence/counterclaim will automatically be struck out without further order of the court and the Claimant be at liberty to enter judgment. You can download a Direction Questionnaire * N180 Small Claims or N181 Fast Track and Multi Track *from http:// hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/HMCTS/FormFinder.do

My questions:
    1) what are the implications on the case giving that Gladstone did not respond to the questionnaire after I filed my defense?
    2)The questionnaire advice is to try to reach out to the other party and try to agree a solution: Should I do so?
    3) What should I write in the raft? would you have any template to follow?
    4) Any advice would be highly appreciated

If anyone is going the same process, I ll be more then happy to share my previous draft and experience.
    KR
    AAA
    Tags: None

You follow the directions of the court and file a directions questionnaire with the court. And, though not ordered, I would send a copy to Gladstones.

As they are threatening to let the claimant enter a default judgement it sounds like Gladstones have filed a DQ but not sent you a copy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X