• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

G24 Contractual Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G24 Contractual Parking Charge Notice

Hello all!

I’ve received a parking charge notice today from G24 saying I was parked on private property on 1st August 2020. They state
    ‘By entering and parking the vehicle on our clients private property, the driver agreed with G24 limited to be bound by the terms and conditions of parking shown. The terms and conditions were clearly displayed at the entrance to and in prominent places within the car park. In conditions of parking the driver is hereby required to pay a parking charge, the sum of £100 within 28 days of this contractual parking charge notice.
    £100 seems quite steep to be paying.
    Can I get out of this or do I need to pay? I don’t want bailiffs turning up. I haven’t Contacted G24 yet as people have said not too. What do I do? This is my first parking ticket?

Thank you

Can't read the notice. Post on an image hosting site such as imgur and post the link on here

Yes you will have to contact them at some point. Not to is the way to a court case. Bailiffs will not turn up.

Edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, use "the driver....."

Check the status of the land, is it adopted by the council? Photos of the signs would be nice.

Google street view marked up with the drivers location would help

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/NXzXyAB

Comment

Will drive past today and get pictures of signs etc, I believe I parked on a different road to the one that’s listed in the letter

Comment

When I said edit so that they identity of the driver cannot be inferred I meant it but you have ignored in your last post.

if the driver parked in a different road then the NTK cannot be compliant with the requirements of POFA

Check the status of the roads with the local council. Quite often a list on a web page

Make a note of where the signs were

Comment

Google Maps is a little confusing. Did the driver go through the road blocks?

I can't see any signs saying no parking on double yellows (apart from another company down another street)

Comment

To me that looks like Bath Street, from memory Finzel Street /East Tucker Street are pedestrianised (but I haven't been that way for sometime!)

Comment

How can I edit a post? Sorry, rubbish with tech!

didn’t go through road blocks etc

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine20 View Post
                  How can I edit a post? Sorry, rubbish with tech!

didn’t go through road blocks etc
                  at the bottom of your post there is a button "edit".. click on it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X