• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Banksmart trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banksmart trouble

I done a ppi with them last year and set up a standing order to pay there fees. This was paid and yet they took another payment and so I cancelled the standing order. The bank tried to retrieve my money but they could not contact them just like I couldn't when I wanted to speak to someone. Everything is by email but they never reply about your own questions. They kept changing my invoice sheet to suit them and said they have sent questionnaires and are waiting for me to send them back. It was no win no fee and I told them months ago to stop all other activity and yet heard nothing and they changed my sheet again. I sent them another email and my sister told me to use the word 'terminate ' all action and then I got a response saying I owe them £1880 for cancellation fees and if not paid in 30 days collection activities will begin. I owe them nothing and I don't know what to do . I live in my overdraft and this is constant misery now. Ineed some good advice.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X