• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA

Hi, I was sent the CCA by Lowell, but I believe that a photocopy I was sent is not sufficient and therefore unenforceable. The document also doesn’t include my real first name. I am attaching the pictures of what I was sent. Can you please advice?
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Can you provide some more background information please?

That is not the CCA, it should contain the key terms of the lending. Interest Rate/Cancellation/Repayment etc

That is just the application form, which can be sufficient IF the key terms are attached. 2008 was still pretty chaotic in CCA terms but technically they could have provided you with a reconstituted agreement..
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi they did provide small print t&c , unreadable really as is too small. None of the papers have my signature on it.
      my first name is also wrong. I do not know what to do and what to reply to Lowell

Comment

They also provided me with all the transactions, however, none of the paperwork has my signature on it physical nor electronic

Comment

OK, thanks for the further information.

Following a court case in April 2007, it was no longer required for creditors to provide an actual photocopy of the agreement, instead they could provide a 'reconstituted' agreement with no signature. More recently, digital tick boxes became acceptable compliance with CCA.
          If the terms they've supplied are unreadable, that would not suffice and they would need to provide them in a legible format.
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X