• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

investment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• investment

I put some money into an investment company they went into administration am i able to get my money back?
    Tags: None

Hi there! Can you be more specific? What exactly happened? For example, I rely only on dst 1031 exchange because it's safe and there are multiple benefits for smaller investors like me. I've tried some other businesses before, but none of them worked for me. However, I've never lost my money, because I do a lot of research before investing. This is a very unpleasant situation, especially if the amount of money you invested is significant. What amount are we talking about, or what field? Can you disclose more details?
    Last edited by AveryJ; 13th September 2020, 18:16:PM.

Comment

Frankly, you have given little information on this subject. Let me clarify. What amount are we talking about, or what area? I think you didn't do enough research, or you decided to use the wrong strategy. So I think to invest profitably, you have to think a lot, do a lot of research, look for good sources of information to come to the correct conclusion, and use the right investment strategy. For example, I look for all the information at https://investorjunkie.com/. Here I can find an extensive list of things that interest me. So I think next time, you need to do more research on all your investment options in any field.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X