• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil enforcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil enforcement

So my son drove into a car park and as most people now days had no cash on him, he tried to pay via the online app but struggled to get through (has evidence of this on his phone) after a few attempts he couldn't get through, so he drove out of the car park and park in s neighbouring road. Within* a few days got a letter through door, demanding £160.00, we sent of an email to civil enforcement and told the what happened. Then got another letter back demanding the money. This has gone on for months, it then moved to ZZPS debt collection, all this time we had responded asking fir a copy of the contract between civil enforcement and the said landowner of the car park (we want to make sure they had the legal right to make the penalty* charge. The shocking response was from zaps that they had already responded 3 times and they will not respond again. what they respond was that was private information and they will not disclose. We have now had 3 letters from the solicitors who again will not answer our requests to see the contract or proof. I have pointed out that this has made my son I'll and that he is now under the doctor and on medication. But yet again* they just sent back a automatic response. Problem we have is my son did stayed 15 secs over the 15 mins free, but this was due to the app not working, I myself parked there that evening and ended up pay £10 for the privilege, it took me over 6 minutes to get through. The only reason I paid the £10 was we were late for the restaurant we were going to. Where do we stand, as I am asking politely for a response but the other parties are just bullying into paying. Kind regards Lorraine*
    Tags: None

So the contract could not be conformed with because of the failure of the parking company's equipment and he left. Plain frustration of contract.

Debt collectors you ignore anyway but what are the solicitors asking?

Post up the PCN received, suitably redacted but leave dates. Signs would help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X