• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New Trades Career Cancellation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trades Career Cancellation.

Hi, i started this course about 6 months ago maybe now. I started it because i had nothing going for me so i felt kinda used at the time. But another opportunity came up that involves me moving to another country for 2 years, so obviously i want to cancel the contract. Ive done two teacher marked assignments and havent done any practical work due to covid so it feels like im paying money for nothing, surely theres something i can do right? I heard that there isnt much i can do but pay it but i need outta this. Thanks for reading.

TLDR: I need to cancel my contract with NEW TRADES CAREER but i dont know how i go about doing it since others have said that i cannot do this.
    Tags: None

I知 having no luck on this one at the moment, I知 in touch with hallmark solicitors but I知 going to seek others who can help most with our case. I think we all need to come together and make a claim with the same solicitors to make our case stronger as it looks like we are going to really struggle on our own, will anyone join me in the case to get us all cancelled? I知 prepared to take this on? Please message me

Comment

Has anybody successfully withdrawn from contract. Tied into an 8k agreement with nothing more than a textbook to show for it! Does anybody know what they can do if you stop paying all together as the loan doesn稚 show up on Experian or clear score! Spoke to citizens advice a few months back telling me to email a complaint and give them 14 days to reply. I cannot find a legit email address for them anywhere can someone help with this? Found atleast 3 forums now with lots of people with the same issues but nothing to say if anyone has got anywhere with it.

Comment

Why not actually send your complaint by mail with a free certificate of posting from a post office?

Comment

Originally posted by Joh car View Post
          I知 having no luck on this one at the moment, I知 in touch with hallmark solicitors but I知 going to seek others who can help most with our case. I think we all need to come together and make a claim with the same solicitors to make our case stronger as it looks like we are going to really struggle on our own, will anyone join me in the case to get us all cancelled? I知 prepared to take this on? Please message me
          Hi Jon Car, why not consider joining our Discord Group, we are all in the same boat > https://discord.gg/nC8WX5t8

Comment

Just a quick update, progress has been very successful recently, We have multiple was to contact us, Here are 2 of the ways >

Facebook Group > (2) Trades Course Complaints | Facebook

Discord Group > https://discord.gg/gsGFDqGbwc

Please Feel free to join us on any of these, we maybe able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Joh car View Post
              Hi, I've tried messaging you but I can't figure out how. I'm in the same position, trying to get out of an NTC contract (finance is with Carnegie) but I have no idea how. I've spoken to someone from citizens advise who has suggested I look through the contract to see if I can get out of it that way but that wasn't any help at all. I'd like to work with you and potentially others to see if we can resolve this.

I haven't gotten past the second TMA stage because I quickly realised that this was a scam but it was too late for the 14 day cooling off period. so I therefore don't have any of my own evidence to suggest any of the foul play that everyone else is talking about so it feels like there's no use in me trying to take the matter to court. The person at citizens advice suggested I carry on completing the course, so I can book a site day, and then have some proof that they are delaying it. but the issue here is that it's not worth the time and effort getting to that stage when there's plenty of people with more evidence than that who are being turned away by the Financial Ombudsmen services.

I've seen someone else on this forum who's said they phoned their bank and told them to stop payments. after a year or so of threatening letters they apparently just stopped trying. I want to try this method but I'm a bit wary because there's a very large possibility that they make the effort to take me to court, force me to pay the full remaining sum (about 」6000+ left) plus other costs, and ruin my credit score. I'm going to see if I can find that person again and message them to understand exactly what happened. If you see this please private message me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X